Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Off to the Pearl of the Orient!

It's been a long while since I last travelled!  Urmmmm....not quite actually, just four months since my last Perth trip in December but the travel bug in me is itching and bugging me to pack my luggage and embark on my next escapade!  Well, my next travel plan is confirmed and this time, I'm taking a jet ride to the Pearl of the Orient...Hong Kong!

It's happening in less than two weeks time!  Woohoo....I should have updated my blog much earlier but have been really bogged down by work and family commitments.  The trip takes place from 28 April to 2 May.  It's quite a last minute and short trip, as my main intention is to visit the Kokka showroom in Hong Kong to work out my plans for my fabric wholesaling.  And of course, to take this opportunity to chill too, as it's been a very stressful four months for me at work.  I've not been to Hong Kong since eight years ago, thus it'll be nice to revisit this vibrant city again.

I'm in my final stages of itinerary planning.  Gary has never been to Hong Kong and I'm bringing him to all the exciting and happening places that he should be checking out!  We are heading for Disneyland to unravel that young child in us after we arrive in Hong Kong, and spending the remaining four days in the city.

These are the places we intend to visit and do!

1. Disneyland
2. Shop and dine (Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay, Yau Ma Tei, Stanley Street etc)
3. The Peak
4. Lan Kwai Fong
5. Avenue of Stars

Sounds exciting huh?  Will be sharing more details once I finish my planning!  Can't wait!

Hong Kong....wait for us!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment