Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Perth Day 6 - 8 December 2014

We hit the theme park today!  The girls had been eagerly requesting to visit Adventure World and although I'm not a theme park person, I had to include it in our itinerary as I didn't want  to disappoint them.  It was a fine sunny day at 25 degree celsius today and a wonderful day for a theme park outing!

We started our day with kiddy rides as a warm up such as Dragon Express, The Barnacle and Sky Lift. Thereafter, the girls went for extreme rides such as Abyss and Black a Widow! I gave these rides a miss as I I'm height phobic and won't be able to withstand all the twists and turns and extreme drops! The only thrill ride I took was the Bounty's Revenge which made my stomach churn!  Check out the videos of some of the adrenalin pumping rides below!






We also took some family fun rides such as the Paddle Boats and Bumper Boats which were enjoyable too!  I made the mistake of not bringing along my swimwear as I didn't expect so many water rides. There were a number of aqua attractions such as Aqua Super 6 Racer, Rocky Mountain Rapids, Water Mountain Mat Slides and Kahuna Falls which the girls enjoyed thoroughly!



We are going to Penguin Island for a day of fun tomorrow! Stay tuned for my updates tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment